StudiOne-Eighty is a connector, helping leaders find resources and partners to be more effective in their organizing and development work. We help leaders:
- To envision – We give people a new way of seeing their city, to imagine something new and better
- To train – We provide skills and tools for people to become effective leaders, working with people, networking, building relationships, identifying needs, working with community residents, and building up community assets.
- To equip – We coach and mentor leaders as they develop their projects and strategies in working in communities and cities around the world.
We mentor and coach community leaders to build up Highways of Hope Cities. This occurs through calls, meetings and consultations through our coaches, staff, and faculty members.
We support the development of emerging leaders through our Rising Young Leaders Initiative. We do this through coaching calls and zoom conversation forums and are developing a curriculum for these leaders to learn more about key leadership strategies, skills, and tools to be more effective in their goals.
We are building an online platform of courses and training materials to make this learning more supportive as the pandemic continues to limit in person training options for leaders desperately in need of support.
Our forums and strategies aim toward helping cities and communities move toward:
- Resilient Restoration
- Rebuilding and Rebranding
StudiOne-Eighty operates on the belief that change occurs only when leaders are equipped to organize, develop, and connect problem-solvers in their community.
By training community leaders in cities across Minnesota, the United States, and internationally who will be Relational Routers, i.e. leaders who will work toward transformation within their community will result in the community being transformed to having
- equitable education
- access to health care
- safe and affordable homes and neighborhoods
- meaningful careers and living wages
- access to decision-making and positions of power, and
- secure and healthy food sources